Corporate device donations
Why use us?
We are environmentally friendly
Registration certificate: CBDU509722
Duty of Care legislation requires that, as a producer of waste, you’re ensuring that, even once the waste has left your possession, it is being treated properly.
We are registered with the Environment Agency as an Upper Tier Waste Carrier, Broker and Dealer.
A waste carrier without this registration could be disposing of your waste by fly-tipping or in a dangerous manner.
Everything given to us that we can't use is passed on to ToRecycle, a recycling company with a 95% no-landfill policy.
We take your data very seriously
- We will collect your devices
- All devices will be stored in a secure location, prior to wiping
- We will wipe all devices to an industry standard
Get free Blancco certified wiping when you donate a working laptopFor working laptops which can accept Windows 7 or better and have iX processors, we will provide Blancco Digital Data Destruction Certificate free of charge!
Failing to obtain a data destruction certificate can pose a risk to your business in terms of compliance and customer trust. A digital data destruction certificate references the device whose data has been wiped. It provides legally secure evidence of data destruction .
We support our community
- People who are isolated and have restricted opportunities to communicate with the outside world (we also support them with learning how to use the device)
- Families who have children that need to do homework, and have no computer or internet connection to help them with this
- People on low income who need the device to assist them with developing important life skills, such as literacy, job hunting, or access to essential services.
- Homeless people who need a smarphone to contact support.
- Refugees and asylum seekers with no recourse to public funds.
- Students with limited financial resources.
- Elderly people who are wary of using internet enabled devices.
- People recovering from mental health difficulties who are trying to get back into work.
- Organisations who support the community, who lack access to equipment or digital skills.
"without Catbytes I couldn't have got through my studies" Sarah