Clubs that normally teach in community centres in Lewisham are now going online to continue reaching their customers. These include fitness clubs and children's dance activities. Catbytes are helping with this transition
The support we give ranges from consultation to overseeing the production of classes on Zoom. There are a range of concerns for clubs going online. They include
- Learning how software tools, such as Zoom, work
- Buying appropriate hardware, such as webcams
- Testing home internet connections to make sure they are good enough
- Creating a set that will work at home
- Getting the message out to customers that the club is running
Catbytes is helping with each of these stages of the process. We want to ensure that Lewisham stays healthy and entertained during lockdown!