We provide a hosting services tailored for community organisations. We understand that hosting websites can be a complex and confusing process. We take out the stress, by supporting you at all stages. Among the support we provide when hosting your site are:
- Registering a domain for you - that is the unique address of your site.
- Creating email accounts for your site, and showing you how to view your emails from them.
- Making your site secure with Security Certificates (SSL).
- Helping you with setting up a cookie notice for GDPR compliance.
- Keeping your site updated, so that the version of wordpress and plugins are kept up to date.
- We can perform minor updates to the content of your site.
- We can help you if you want to do your own updates.
- We can optimise the site to appear as high as possible in search rankings.
- We can monitor the site and report on it's performance using Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
The basic cost for website hosting is £10 per month.